|A Public Charity serving other nonprofits around the world|
CRYPTO KEY SECURITY PROTOCOL
Our proprietary protocol to secure private (secret) keys
NOTE: This protocol applies only when scheduled disbursements are requested by the donor or the beneficiary of a donation.
1. Unique Public Key for each NPO: NPO receives a crypto key and the equivalent QR code to promote, both totally unique and specifically registered to one beneficiary to ensure donations go to the proper entity.
3. Backup: A hard copy of the Secret Key and the matching Public Key are placed in a secure bank deposit box (using more than one bank). In the event the Secret Key is misplaced, a two-signature approval (beneficiary & c2c) is required to access the safety box, or by a Court order, if necessary.
1. After any disbursement, scheduled or unscheduled, any balance is transferred to a brand new cold wallet and the process is started all over again, with new public and secret keys.
2. NPO provides two authorized individuals. Non-financial Special requests for funds must be made by both individuals.
3. All changes must be done in writing in order to take effect. NPO's both signatures must appear.
SIGN UP NOW - it is totally free!
Email us for details on this free service to non-profit entities and individuals